Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Why was my blog color PINK earlier ??

Point to be noticed,
Blog color : PINK
but not "BLUE"

Lets talk about why it is not of blue color & is of pink.
Any guesses ?? about the possible intentions (or reasons)
"NO"

Okay then, lemme tell you guys.

It is not BLUE beacause I have never allowed myself to fall in LOVE with
some stupid(wrong) girl.
Because a wrong LOVE SUCKS !!
It makes you go down on your knees,
It can make your heavenly world HELLish,
Would you like to see a glimpse of a BLUE guy...
Then have a look :-














Now you can imagine what love (girl) can make.
See this guy, Once he was like the most CHEERFUL & Lively person
& then suddenly he fell in love with a girl who had lost his whole mental peace
& turned his PINK (happy & lively) world BLUE (sorrowful & full of tears).
Bechara !!

So guys, this is the reason why I have my world still PINK,
not BLUE like this poor guy.
And the color of my life has been reflected in my blog color too.
That's why my blog color is PINK.

1 comment:

REAL CREEPY said...

bakait d00d. lagey raho .