Friday, December 02, 2005

FREEdom...



Freedom !!! Lets play with this word today. Play ?? Yes.
But why ? Why ?? Okay, lemme get into.
Freeness is nothing but a mental state. How easily and aptly you play your game of life sothat you can get such a mental state that can give you a feeling of Freeness.
Don't you feel an urge of fly whenever you see a flying bird. I feel, and that's why I want my WINGs sothat I can fly high in my mind itself. These wings are not a physical one, but a spiritual one. How much beautifully you design your soul is the prime factor of the strenght of your spiritual wings. Just having an urge to fly is not enough, you have to put some adequate efforts too.
You just can't afford to sing during spring, hoping that there would be no winter for you. You are mistaken, there is always a winter for everyone, for every soul. So, dear soul, lets start looking for your Wings that can keep you fly high even in your winters. And once you achieve you wings, your urge of flying high won't be there anymore because
Now you are a bird in your own.

1 comment:

Ashish Jhalani said...

well, this is my first comment...me a newbie...
ok...lets start... The way of presenting the things was impressive but somewhere somehow i felt that may be your point is not justified.
Tats my personal comment.
Anyways, nice work..keep it up...
Cya
Ashi