Thursday, September 10, 2009

Rain Walker Once Again.....

Lazy bones...these are mere two words but sufficient to describe me on my Monday mornings.
As usual, I felt drown into bed as I hate waking up on Monday mornings but I had to wake up and that's how my week started.

Well, it's late Saturday night and I am not at all feeling sleepy and writing this post. The week was not a very happening one. Just usual office, home, calls etc. But a very tasty thing happened this week and I again found my lost love for "Aaloo Samosa". The days are pleasant and the first thing I crave for with my first tea was Samosa. The tapari near my office serves delicious Samosa as far as Pune's Samosas are concerned. Another thing that happened to me during last week is me being a rain walker once again. While going back to home, I prefer to put on my Adidas jacket than carrying an umbrella. This allows me to stroll keeping both of my hands in the pockets of my jacket, putting my jacket hood on my head and listening to the 'tip' 'tip' sound made by rain drops.

Yup, on Saturday I cooked myself a very tasty Egg-bhurji. I guess it was the yummiest till date.
Recepie on demand :)

Now, signing off. Guess I can catch a nap now.

See you guys next week.
Till then keep making the earth a better place to live, love and long for.

No comments: